We’re hiring “Check-in agent”.
1.Passenger check-in process and boarding process;
2.Handling of passenger and incoming/outgoing flight at boarding / arrival gates;
3.Passenger handling guidance, and luggage information at departure / arrival floors of airport terminal;
4.Handling services such as departure & arriving luggage, lost & found service;
5.Guidance and care of boarding and arrival passengers and luggage;
6.Handling flight operation;
7.Handling load planning and weight & balance;
8.Additional duties as required from airlines;
Detailed Job Description
◆Check-in counter related work:
– Confirmation of travel documents and ticketing at Check-in airline counter;
– Passenger Guidance & Information Service around boarding & arrival gates and
departure & arrival floor;
◆Handling of Luggage:
-Delivery of luggage at the arrival lobby;
-Care of lost luggage/Baggage claim Service(damaged ,left baggage ,not arrived)
◆Special service (VIP / wheelchair /Young passenger):
-Care for customers who need a wheelchair support and special assistance
-Guidance for VIP;
-Translation for foreign passengers and customers;
– Contact official authority and operate monitoring aeronautical radio and concern.
Splecial requirements of position
-Bachelor’s degree is required
– Work experiences at service work such as Airline check-in counter, gate, arrival or transportation counter are considered as advantage.
◆Skills and abilities:
– Level 3 (good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading of English are required.
– Other language (Japanese, Chinese or Korean) skill is considered as advantage.
– Standard keyboard, date entry and software skills
– Ability to work as a team member and independently under pressure and positively
– Subject to successful completion of probationary period, applicant who is able to work long term and shift work is considered as advantage.
– CV should be built in English
Dead line: 2020.02.21
Contact us: email@example.com